Reiki (pronounced “Ray-key”) is a simple, safe and effective Tibetan healing technique that anyone can learn and practice. “Rei” means “Universal” and “ki” means “Life Force Energy”. Reiki provides healing for the Mind, Body & Spirit and is also known as Chi or prana in other Eastern systems such as yoga and acupuncture.
This Course will teach you to provide Distance, Crisis & Global Reiki for yourself and others. This allows you greater access to the Universal Healing Energies. The Reiki II Attunement is the key that unlocks yet another door to the awareness of your Divinity. It also allows for an increased amount of Reiki to flow through you and is a powerful ‘next step’ on your journey as a Healer.
Reiki I Certification is a pre-requisite for this class. Please provide proof of this certification. Class size is limited to six(6) people.
When: Saturday, April 28th 2018 10:00AM – 3:00PM
Sunday, April 29th 2018 10:00AM – 3:00PM
Where: 9 Love Place, Pittsburgh Pa 15218
Some of the the benefits of Reiki II are:
- Exponentially More Powerful Reiki Flow
- Profoundly Deep Emotional Healing
- Distance/Absentee Healing
- Provide Healing to Relationships
- Provide Healing to Past/Present/Future Situations/Relationships
- Provide Healing to the Earth/World
- And More!
- Learn the 3 Foundational & Sacred Reiki Symbols
- Recap the history, nature and science of Reiki
- Recap 5 Reiki Principles which bring peace in every day life
- Recap Hand Positions for Self and Others
- Receive Level II Attunement
- Practice giving a Reiki treatment with hand positions
- Practice Distance Healing
- Learn Practical Tips for Managing Shifts Due to Increased Levels of Energy
- More Grounding Techniques
Light fare and snacks as well as water & tea will be provided through the course of the day. Please arrive at 9:45 so class can begin promptly at 10:00AM. Please refrain from tobacco and alcohol use for at least 48 hours prior to the Attunement. Cost $300.